All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.50Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £9.30Trending at £12.95
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis rigorous text emphasizes basic principles of corrosion science which underpin extensions to practice. The emphasis here is on corrosion in aqueous environments, although a chapter on high temperature oxidation has been included.
- Author(s)Edward McCafferty
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, color; 500 Illustrations, black and white; X, 302 p. 501 illus., 1 illus. in color.
- Weight1425 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.