All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionVictims of sexual and physical trauma can feel lost and disconnected from themselves and others. Christiane Sanderson's book explains how counsellors can restore connection to self and others, and facilitate recovery within a safe and supportive therapeutic relationship.
- Author BiographyChristiane Sanderson is a lecturer in Psychology at London University, Birkbeck College, and visiting lecturer in the School of Human and Life Sciences, Roehampton University. With 21 years' experience working in child sexual abuse interpersonal abuse and trauma, she has provided consultancy and training to parents, teachers, social workers, nurses, therapists, counsellors, the NSPCC and the Metropolitan Police Service. She is author of Counselling Survivors of Domestic Abuse, Counselling Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse, 3rd edition and The Seduction of Children: Empowering Parents and Teachers to Protect Children from Child Sexual Abuse, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Christiane Sanderson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.