Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA newer edition of this book is available for ordering at the following web address: https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780759123298 Introduction to Cultural Ecology provides a comprehensive discussion of the history and theoretical foundations of cultural ecology, featuring nine case studies from around the world.
- Author BiographyMark Q. Sutton is professor emeritus of anthropology at California State University, Bakersfield, and principal investigator at Statistical Research, Inc., a cultural resource management and heritage preservation firm. E. N. Anderson is professor emeritus of anthropology at the University of California, Riverside.
- Author(s)E. N. Anderson,Mark Q. Sutton
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width166 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.