All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Cultural Ecology, Third Edition, familiarizes students with the foundations of the field and provides a framework for exploring what other cultures can teach us about human/environment relationships.
- Author BiographyMark Q. Sutton is professor emeritus of anthropology at California State University, Bakersfield, and is principal investigator at Statistical Research, Inc., a cultural resource management and heritage preservation firm. E. N. Anderson is professor emeritus of anthropology at the University of California, Riverside.
- Author(s)E. N. Anderson,Mark Q. Sutton
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white halftones, 14 tables
- Weight712 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.