Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a systematic introduction to DEA and its uses as a multifaceted tool for evaluating problems in a variety of contexts.
- Author(s)Kaoru Tone,Lawrence M. Seiford,William W. Cooper
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 74 black & white tables, biography
- Weight593 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.