CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- Author(s)Marina Bosi,Richard E. Goldberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number721
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight706 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. I: Audio Coding Methods. 2. Quantization. 3. Representation of Audio Signals. 4. Time to Frequency Mapping Part I: The PQMF. 5. Time to Frequency Mapping Part II: The MDCT. 6. Introduction to Psychoacoustics. 7. Psychoacoustic Models for Audio Coding. 8. Bit Allocation Strategies. 9. Building a Perceptual Audio Decoder. 10. Quality Measurement of Perceptual Audio Codecs. II: Audio Coding Standards. 11. MPEG-1 Audio. 12. MPEG-2 Audio. 13. MPEG-2 AAC. 14.Dolby AC-3. 15. MPEG-4 Audio. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.