All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the rigour of econometric theory with an accessible style, Dougherty's step by step explanations and relevant practical exercises ensure students develop an intuitive understanding of econometrics, and gain hands-on experience of the tools used in economic and financial forecasting.
- Author BiographyDr Christopher Dougherty is an Associate Professor in Economics at the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Christopher Dougherty
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1130 g
- Width205 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.