All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a multidisciplinary approach to the study of education, drawing on the authors' experience of teaching and course development at undergraduate and postgraduate level. This book includes sections on: the nature and purposes of education; research in education; ideologies and the curriculum; comparative education; and, history of schooling.
- Author BiographySteve's research interests are in practitioner research where he has worked with networks of teachers on the development of their classroom evaluations. He has also been involved with the development of Education Studies as a subject in HE. Steve has been chair of the British Education Studies Association and was more recently involved in the review of the Education Studies Subject Benchmarks for QAA. Steve currently teaches research methods on the master's in leadership and management and education studies on the combined awards program.
- Author(s)Diana Burton,Steve Bartlett
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/02/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.