All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a re-issued and affordable printing of the widely used undergraduate electrodynamics textbook.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Griffiths is Emeritus Professor of Physics from Reed College, Oregon, where he taught physics for over thirty years. He received his B.A. and Ph.D. from Harvard University, where he studied elementary particle theory.
- Author(s)David J. Griffiths
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2017
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note453 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight1440 g
- Width191 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.