Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-understand introduction to the EDA software tools used to design IC microchips, this book includes all aspects of EDA: business, technical, tool vendor and end user views, IC and EDA industry trends. It explains the concepts and terminology of IC design issues and the EDA tools that deal with them.
- Author BiographyMARK D. BIRNBAUM brings unique qualifications to this subject, having worked as an EDA user, manager, developer and tool vendor. Mr. Birnbaum's experience at nine major computer, semiconductor, EDA and research organizations spans the electronics design world from system products to IC chips. He has held senior positions in engineering management, consulting, R&D, product development, test, and marketing, led two standards groups, and taught microelectronics and EDA classes.
- Author(s)Mark Birnbaum
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width177 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.