All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Hsai-Yang Fang,John Daniels,Ronald C. Chaney
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note330 black & white illustrations, 145 black & white tables
- Weight1315 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Particle Energy Field Theory and Its Application. Nature of Soil and Environment. Soil Technology. Soil-Water-Air Interaction in the Environment. Shrinkage, Swelling and Cracking Characteristics of Soil. Thermal Properties of Soils. Electrical Properties of Soil. Radiation Effects on Water, Soil and Rock. Compressibility and Stress-Strain-Strength of Soils. Environmental Geotechnical Engineering Applications. Problematic Soils and Rocks. Wetlands, Coastal Margins and Soil Erosion Problems. Ground Surface Subsidences. Slope Stability and Landslides. Solid/Liquid Waste Control and Utilization of Wastes. Arid Lands, Desert and Antidesertification Measures. References. Appendices. Symbols. Conversion Factors. Chemical Fundamentals.
- Author BiographyDr. H. Y. Fang is currently Professor Emeritus of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Lehigh University.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.