Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.23Trending at £22.94
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionOffers comprehensive coverage on the application of econometric methods to empirical analysis of economic issues. This book uncovers the missing link between textbooks on economic theory and econometrics and highlights the powerful connection between economic theory and empirical analysis perfectly through examples on rigorous experimental design.
- Author BiographyAtsushi Maki is presently with the Department of Economics, Tokyo International University, Japan. He is Professor Emeritus of Economics at Keio University, Japan. Previously, he was Professor of Economics (1987-2009) at the Faculty of Business and Commerce, Keio University. He has been a visiting scholar at several universities such as Harvard University and the Australian National University, and has taught at several universities and institutions such as Osaka University, ESSEC (France), KSMS (Kenya) and Willamette University as a visiting professor. His main fields are empirical analysis of consumer behaviour and market behaviour.
- Author(s)Atsushi Maki
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Advanced Texts in Economics and Finance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 82 black & white tables, 50 black & white line drawings
- Weight356 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.