Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to input/output, controller design for linear systems to junior/senior level engineering and mathematics students. This work contains explanations and most examples that are single-input, single-output for ease of exposition. It is written specifically for the undergraduate mathematics student.
- Author(s)Kirsten A. Morris
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2001
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.