Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.99
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the building of financial models for financial management and planning. This work offers a comprehensive overview of financial models and their role in corporate financial planning. It shows how to develop and use computer-based models for planning investment and financing decisions for a firm.
- Author BiographyJames R. Morris and John P. Daley are faculty members at the University of Colorado, Denver.
- Author(s)James R. Morris,John P. Daley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note316 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables
- Weight1156 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.