All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £30.02
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionCatalysed and supported by the Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India under its utilisation of scientific expertise of retired scientists scheme --Page [xiii].
- Author BiographyN. Sthanumoorthy has 45 years of teaching and research experience. Formerly Professor and Professor Emeritus, Dr Sthanumoorthy is presently the Principal Investigator of a Book-Writing Project funded by Science and Engineering Research Board - Department of Science and Technology, Government of India in RIASM, University of Madras, India. He has published several research papers on topics closely related to the title of the present book, guided many Ph.D. scholars and evaluated several Ph.D. theses. He was an editor of Kac-Moody Lie Algebras and Related topics, which published as volume 343 of 'Contemporary Mathematics (AMS)', and he is a reviewer for Mathematical Reviews. He delivered lectures in many institutions in the USA, Germany, Italy, China, and India. Many awards and honors were also conferred on the author.
- Author(s)Sthanumoorthy Neelacanta
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight910 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.