All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to the key concepts of fixed income analytics The First Edition of Introduction to Fixed Income Analytics skillfully covered the fundamentals of this discipline and was the first book to feature Bloomberg screens in examples and illustrations.
- Author BiographyFRANK J. FABOZZI, PhD, CFA, CPA, is Professor in the Practice of Finance and Becton Fellow at the Yale School of Management and Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management. He is an Affiliated Professor at the University of Karlsruhe s Institute of Statistics, Econometrics, and Mathematical Finance and on the Advisory Council for the Department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering at Princeton University. STEVEN V. MANN, PhD, is Professor of Finance at the Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina. He has published over seventy articles in finance journals and many books on fixed income and derivatives topics, including The Global Money Markets, Measuring and Controlling Interest Rate and Credit Risk, Securities Finance (as a coeditor), and The Handbook of Fixed Income Securities (as an assistant editor). Mann is an active consultant to clients that include some of the largest investment/commercial banks in the world as well as a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Author(s)Frank J. Fabozzi,Steven V. Mann
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight732 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.