All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.25Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes modern focused ion beam microscopes and techniques and how they can be used to aid materials metrology and as tools for the fabrication of devices that in turn are used in many other aspects of fundamental metrology.
- Author BiographyDavid C. Cox received his PhD from the department of Metallurgy and Materials Science University of Cambridge, UK in 2001. He is currently a senior research fellow at the Advanced Technology Institute, University of Surrey, UK and has been seconded to the National Physical Laboratory, UK as a senior research scientist since 2005. Having a broad background in industry and academia covering many aspects of materials science, physics and electronic engineering, he has published close to 100 articles at the time of writing. Largely associated with both the Quantum Metrology and Materials groups at NPL, his most recent research work has concentrated on the area of using focused ion beam to fabricate devices for quantum metrology. Additionally, he has developed a strong interest in wider aspects of FIB fabrication and fundamental understanding of how focused ion beam can be used to study materials and the errors associated with aspects of the technique.
- Author(s)David C. Cox
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.