Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £111.94Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £17.03Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.50
- £17.02Trending at £27.50
- £16.95Trending at £17.17
- £10.06Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.05
- £11.75Trending at £17.10
- £9.77Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes, explains, and discusses biotechnology within the context of human nutrition, food production, and food processing. Suitable for undergraduate students in Food Science and Nutrition who do not have a background in molecular biology, this book provides explanations of various technically difficult aspects of biotechnology.
- Author(s)Perry Johnson-Green
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2002
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleContemporary Food Science
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note109 black & white illustrations, 60 black & white halftones
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains 15 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- audlea202 Feb, 2013by
A very useful book, I am studying Food Science and Nutrition and it had all the information I needed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.