All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £11.16Trending at £11.35
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionProvides essential facts on the world's top fruit crops. Each fruit is reviewed through its taxonomy, origin, history of cultivation, production, botanical description, optimum soil and climate, harvesting, and post-harvest handling. This textbook is useful for university libraries, plant science teachers and students, and avid gardeners.
- Author(s)Mark Rieger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1247 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.