Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a different presentation of linear systems for retarded and neutral functional differential equations. This book presents the theory of neutral equations. It contains a guide to active topics of research. It also includes many references to literature.
- Author(s)Jack Hale,Sjoerd M. Verduyn Lunel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/1993
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number99
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 450 p.
- Weight1820 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement1993 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.