Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.19
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.48Trending at £41.59
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £7.79Trending at £7.98
About this product
- Author(s)Kai-Yuan Cai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number363
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 311 p.
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. 2. Fuzzy Sets and Possibility Spaces. 3. Fuzzy Methods in Probist Systems. 4. Profust Reliability Theory. 5. Profust Reliability Behavior of Engineering Systems. 6. Posbist Reliability Theory in Terms of System Lifetimes. 7. Posbist Reliability Theory in Terms of System States. 8. Fuzzy Methods in Software Reliability Modeling. 9. Mathematical Problems. Appendix 1: delta-Equalities of Fuzzy Sets. Appendix 2: Liu-Huang Algorithm. Appendix 3: Software Reliability Data. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.