All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique guide covers a broad range of topics on the distribution and abundance of elements and isotopes in geologic systems as a result of chemical and isotopic reactions. Chapters develop relevant geochemical principles in a logical sequence and with an appropriate balance between qualitative reasoning and quantitative rigor.
- Author BiographyKula C. Misra is a Professor of Geology (Emeritus) at the University of Tennessee where he has taught geochemistry, economic geology, and environmental geology for more than 30 years. He received a M.Tech degree in Applied Geology from the Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur) and, after working for about ten years as a field geologist, a Ph.D. degree in Geology from the University of Western Ontario (Canada). His research papers have been published in several professional journals, and he is the author of the textbook Understanding Mineral Deposits published in the year 2000. He is a member of several professional organizations and has served as a consultant to corporations and government agencies on subjects related to mineral deposits and environmental geochemistry.
- Author(s)Kula C. Misra
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1118 g
- Width218 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.