Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive treatment of ground penetrating radar using both forward and inverse scattering mathematical techniques. Use of field data instead of laboratory data enables readers to envision real-life underground imaging; a full color insert further clarifies understanding.
- Author BiographyRAFFAELE PERSICO, PhD, received his degree in Electronic Engineering from the University of Napoli Federico II and his PhD in Information Engineering from the Second University of Napoli. He was a Research Scientist at the Consortium CO.RI.S.T.A., a member of the Institute of Electromagnetic Sensing of the Environment (IREA-CNR), and a member of the Institute for Archaeological and Monumental Heritage (IBAM-CNR). He chaired the 13th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar.
- Author(s)Raffaele Persico
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight674 g
- Width157 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.