All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for technologists or medical practitioners seeking to gain entry into the field of healthcare information systems, this book teaches the fundamentals of healthcare IT (HIT) by using the CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician (HIT-001) exam objectives as the framework.
- Author BiographyMark Revels is an Assistant Professor of Computer Information Systems at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. He is a technology educator, researcher, and professional with thirty years of progressive experience including biomedical and hospital physical plant systems management; development and management of decision support, inventory control, and logistics systems; and development and management of core manufacturing systems for multiple international manufacturers. He holds a Ph.D. in Technology Management from Indiana State University. In addition, he also holds three industry certifications: biomedical equipment management (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation), information systems (Institute for the Certification of Computing Professionals), and manufacturing and operations management (The Association for Operations Management). Mark Ciampa is Assistant Professor of Computer Information Systems at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Previously, he served as Associate Professor and Director of Academic Computing for 20 years at Volunteer State Community College in Gallatin, Tennessee. Dr. Ciampa has worked in the IT industry as a computer consultant for the U.S. Postal Service, the Tennessee Municipal Technical Advisory Service, and the University of Tennessee. He is also the author of many Cengage/Course Technology books, including Security+ Guide to Network Security Fundamentals; CWNA Guide to Wireless LANs, 3e; CWSP Guide to Wireless Security; Guide to Wireless Communications; and Networking BASICS. He holds a PhD in digital communication systems from Indiana State University.
- Author(s)Mark Revels
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight512 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.