All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are studying horse nutrition at an introductory level, then this is the ideal book for you. It covers the current syllabuses set out by equine science and management courses, and is particularly suitable for those who lack background knowledge in science. Nutrition has long been recognised as a vital part of horse care.
- Author BiographyZoe Davies is a consultant equine nutritionist, a former lecturer in equine science, an author, columnist, and external examiner for higher education courses. She is one of the few registered Equine Nutritionists in the UK, and has substantial experience in equine management.
- Author(s)Zoe Davies
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.