All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book balances comprehensive coverage with compact description to offer a interdisciplinary approach to the fundamentals of hydro energy systems. Compact and practical, the book will benefit engineers, students and others interested in the field.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr.-Ing. Hermann-Josef Wagner holds postgraduate and doctorate degree in electrical and mechanical engineering from the Technical University of Aachen, Germany. He is Professor for Energy Systems and Energy Economics at the Ruhr-University of Bochum, Germany. He worked as a scientist for the Juelich Research Centre, for the German Parliament and for different universities. His relevant experiences are in the fields of energy systems analysis, renewable energies like wind and water energy and life cycle analysis. Dr.-Ing. Jyotirmay Mathur is a mechanical engineer with a postgraduate degree in energy studies from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India; and doctorate from the University of Essen, Germany. He specializes in the areas of renewable energy systems, energy policy modeling and energy efficiency in buildings. As Associate Professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department of Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, Dr. Mathur has been the founder coordinator of the postgraduate program in energy engineering and is presently working as coordinator of the Center for Energy and Environment at his institute.
- Author(s)Hermann-Josef Wagner,Jyotirmay Mathur
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight225 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.