All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.16Trending at £16.58
- £8.50Trending at £8.75
- £11.02Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £10.93
- £6.60Trending at £6.78
- £4.98Trending at £5.85
- £10.18Trending at £18.39
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at upper-level undergraduate and graduate students, scholars, teachers, practitioners, athletic administrators, and advocates of intercollegiate athletics, Introduction to Intercollegiate Athletics provides readers with up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge about the changes to-and challenges faced by-university athletics programs.
- Author BiographyEddie Comeaux is an assistant professor of higher education at the University of California-Riverside. The cofounder of the American Educational Research Association's Research Focus on Education and Sport Special Interest Group, he played Division I baseball at the University of California-Berkeley, then spent four years playing baseball with the Texas Rangers prior to earning his Ph.D.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note18, 2 black & white halftones, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight1157 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byEddie Comeaux
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.