All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible introduction to international economics for students from a non-economics background. Its European focus and emphasis on real world examples mean it is well suited to a business-oriented approach with examples from a number of different sectors to help cement understanding of key concepts.
- Author BiographyHENK JAGER is Professor of International Economics at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. He was visiting professor at the Catholic University Leuven, Anton de Kom University of Surinam, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor), and the University of Antwerp. He has published numerous articles in the field of international finance, has contributed to books and written for journals such as Journal of International Economics, Journal of International Money and Finance, European Economic Review, and Review of World Economics. He has also (co-)edited several books and special journal issues on wide-ranging topics as the economics of international security, the EMU and economic decision-making. CATRINUS JEPMAis Professor of Energy and Sustainability at the University of Groningen. From 1994 to 2007 he was (coordinating) lead author of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which was jointly awarded the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize. He is currently Scientific Director of the Energy Delta Gas Research Program and Scientific Director of the Energy Delta Institute, both in the Netherlands. He has lectured on international economics for over 25 years and is the author of several publications on issues related to international economics, energy and the environment.
- Author(s)Catrinus Jepma,Elise Kamphuis,Henk Jager
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note44 Illustrations, black and white; 424 p. 44 illus.
- Weight825 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.