Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionIonomers are a type of polymer with unique physical properties due to specific chemical/ionic interactions in discrete regions of the material. Examples of ionomers include polystyrenes (used in the production of toys), and polyacrylics (used in lenses. ) This is the first book in 20 years that surveys the field of ionomers for the nonspecialist.
- Author BiographyADI EISENBERG, PhD, is Otto Maass Professor of Chemistry at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. JOON-SEOP KIM, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Polymer Science and Engineering at Chosun University in Kwangju, Korea.
- Author(s)Adi Eisenberg,Joon-Seop Kim
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/1998
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.