Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe text provides a general introduction and overview of legal history and basic legal concepts, with associated, contextualised legal skills.
- Author BiographyTracy Humby recently completed her PhD in the field of education, focusing on the topic of the formation of legal professional identity. Louis Kotze is an Alexander von Humboldt Fellow and is a visiting professor at University of Ottawa and University of Giessen.
- Author(s)Louis J. Kotze,Tracy Humby
- PublisherOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGoodwood
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Content NoteFigures, tables. text boxes, screen grabs, diagrams
- Weight696 g
- Width169 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.