Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn its revised 3rd Edition, this book provides a comprehensive applications-oriented grounding in the tensor-based theory of elasticity for students in mechanical, civil, aeronautical, biomedical engineering, as well as materials and earth science.
- Author BiographyDr. Phillip L. Gould was the Harold D. Jolley Professor of Civil Engineering from 1981 until 2010 and is now a Senior Professor at Washington University in St.Louis. His research activities have centered on shell analysis with applications to finite element modeling, biomedical engineering, earthquake engineering, and the structural design of thin-shell structures. Dr. Gould is the author of numerous papers and several books and is the founding editor of the prestigious journal, Engineering Structures. He has served as a consultant to industry and to governmental organizations and has received numerous awards for his research, professional and educational activities.
- Author(s)Phillip L Gould
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight563 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.