Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- DescriptionA multidisciplinary approach that emphasizes learning by analyzing real-world data sets This book is the result of the authors' hands-on classroom experience and is tailored to reflect how students best learn to analyze linear relationships. The text begins with the introduction of four simple examples of actual data sets.
- Author BiographySTEVEN J. JANKE, PHD, and FREDERICK C. TINSLEY, PHD, are both Professors of Mathematics at Colorado College, Colorado Springs. Both Dr. Janke and Dr. Tinsley have been teaching linear models courses for more than two decades.
- Author(s)Frederick Tinsley,Steven J. Janke
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight918 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.