All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Brock J. LaMeres
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/09/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 427 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1204 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2017 ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Analog Vs. Digital.- Number Systems.- Digital Circuitry & Interfacing.- Combinational Logic Design.- VHDL (Part 1).- MSI Logic.- Sequential Logic Design.- VHDL (Part 2).- Behavioral Modeling Of Sequential Logic.- Memory.- Programmable Logic.- Arithmetic Circuits.- Computer System Design.
- Author BiographyBrock J. LaMeres is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Montana State University (MSU). His research interests are in the area of digital systems and engineering education. He has received numerous grants from the National Science Foundation and NASA to study how engineering students learn complex material and how to improve diversity within the field. His research has led to novel instructional methods that have been shown to improve student cognition while simultaneously promoting an inclusive learning environment. He has been honored with numerous teaching awards including the American Society of Engineering Education Section Outstanding Teaching Award, the MSU President's Excellence in Teaching Award, the MSU Teaching Innovation Award, the MSU Excellence in Online Teaching Award, and the MSU Provost's Award for Excellence in Teaching and Scholarship. LaMeres received his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Colorado, Boulder in December of 2005, his MSEE from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs in May of 2001, and his BSEE from Montana State University, Bozeman in December of 1998. Prior to joining the MSU faculty, he was an R&D engineer for Hewlett-Packard in Colorado Springs where he designed acquisition systems for electronic test equipment. LaMeres has published over 80 manuscripts and 2 textbooks in the area of digital systems. LaMeres has also been granted 13 US patents in the area of digital signal propagation. LaMeres is a Senior Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) and a Registered Professional Engineer in the States of Montana and Colorado.
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.65
- £35.51Trending at £36.91
- £53.48Trending at £58.46
- £21.73Trending at £23.01
- £39.53Trending at £45.38
- £45.12Trending at £59.71
- £36.98Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.