All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise yet comprehensive guide focuses on the mathematics of portfolio theory without losing sight of the finance.
- Author BiographyMark S. Joshi is a researcher and consultant in mathematical finance, and a Professor at the University of Melbourne. His research focuses on derivatives pricing and interest rate derivatives in particular. He is the author of numerous research articles on quantitative finance and four books. Jane M. Paterson obtained a PhD in pure mathematics from the University of Melbourne. She furthered her academic experience with a postdoctoral fellowship at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, Berkeley and a research fellowship at the University of Cambridge. More recently she has worked in both the UK and Australia as a director in a variety of specialist and generalist banking roles, including structured finance and economic capital, with organisations including National Australia Bank and ANZ.
- Author(s)Jane M. Paterson,Mark S. Joshi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleInternational Series on Actuarial Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 170 exercises
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.