All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- Author(s)Charles Roberts
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTextbooks in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 49 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsLogic Statements, Negation, and Compound Statements Truth Tables and Logical Equivalences Conditional and Biconditional Statements Logical Arguments Open Statements and Quantifiers Chapter Review Deductive Mathematical Systems and Proofs Deductive Mathematical Systems Mathematical Proofs Chapter Review Set Theory Sets and Subsets Set Operations Additional Set Operations Generalized Set Union and Intersection Chapter Review Relations Relations The Order Relations <, , >, Reflexive, Symmetric, Transitive, and Equivalence Relations Equivalence Relations, Equivalence Classes, and Partitions Chapter Review Functions Functions Onto Functions, One-to-One Functions and One-to-One Correspondences Inverse of a Function Images and Inverse Images of Sets Chapter Review Mathematical Induction Mathematical Induction The Well-Ordering Principle and the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic Cardinalities of Sets Finite Sets Denumerable and Countable Sets Uncountable Sets Proofs from Real Analysis Sequences Limit Theorems for Sequences Monotone Sequences and Subsequences Cauchy Sequences Proofs from Group Theory Binary Operations and Algebraic Structures Groups Subgroups and Cyclic Groups Appendix Reading and Writing Mathematical Proofs Answers to Selected Exercises References Index
- Author BiographyCharles Roberts, PhD, professor, Department of Math and Computer Science, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, USA
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.