Introduction to Mechanics and Symmetry: A Basic Exposition of Classical Mechanical Systems by Jerrold E. Marsden, Tudor S. Ratiu (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £61.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
- £59.28Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.48Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionAims to develop the basic theory and applications of mechanics with an emphasis on the role of symmetry. This work lays the basic foundation for these topics and includes numerous specific applications. It is useful for senior undergraduate and graduate students in mathematics, physics and engineering.
- Author(s)Jerrold E. Marsden,Tudor S. Ratiu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/12/2002
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 586 p.
- Weight2240 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Corr. 2nd printing 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.