CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published more than half a century ago, this book contains Simon's answers to the questions - what is the nature of knowledge? what kind of activity is it to know? and what is involved in the development of human knowledge?
- Author BiographyYves R. Simon is author of several books, including The Definition of Moral Virtue and The Tradition of Natural Law available from Fordham University Press.
- Author(s)Yves R. Simon
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1990
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byVukan Kuic,Richard J. Thompson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.