All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
About this product
- DescriptionInternal Combustion Engines (ICE) still have potential for substantial improvements. This book offers an introduction to cost-effective model-based control-system design for ICE. The primary emphasis is put on the ICE and its auxiliary devices.
- Author(s)Christopher Onder,Lino Guzzella
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note19 Tables, black and white; XII, 354 p.
- Weight1530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.