All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionGet up to speed with digital holography with this compact and straightforward introduction to modern techniques and conventions.
- Author BiographyTing-Chung Poon is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Virginia Tech, and a Visiting Professor at the Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He is a Fellow of the OSA and SPIE. Jung-Ping Liu is an Associate Professor in the Department of Photonics at Feng Chia University, Taiwan.
- Author(s)Jung-Ping Liu,Ting-Chung Poon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note124 b/w illus. 28 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.