Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Modern Virology has been an established student text for over 25 years. The 6th edition is even more accessible, now including key points and integrative questions in every chapter, as well as text boxes emphasizing take-home messages, evidence underpinning the main concepts, and further information for more advanced readers.
- Author BiographyNigel Dimmock is an internationally acclaimed virologist who has spent the major part of his career at the University of Warwick's Department of Biological Sciences, where he is currently an emeritus professor. His main research interests are influenza viruses, HIV, and antiviral immunology. Andrew Easton is professor of virology at the University of Warwick. Having spent two years working in the pharmaceutical industry he joined the department at Warwick in 1983 and became Head of the Virology Group in 1998. Easton's research focuses on the molecular biology of pneumoviruses. Keith Leppard is a reader at the University of Warwick. His research focuses on the interactions of adenovirus with the host cell, in particular the effects of adenoviral proteins on functions of the cell nucleus, and on the development of adenovirus as a gene delivery vehicle.
- Author(s)Andrew Easton,Keith Leppard,Nigel J. Dimmock
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/03/2016
- Content Note177 illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.