Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.76Trending at £23.79
- £17.50Trending at £19.99
- £12.93Trending at £16.99
- £11.61Trending at £17.04
- £45.64Trending at £59.96
- £14.00Trending at £17.01
- £14.34Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive textbook on nanoelectronics covering the underlying physics, nanostructures, nanomaterials and nanodevices.
- Author BiographyVladimir V. Mitin is a Professor and Chair of the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Buffalo, State University of New York. He has co-authored eight books, and over 400 professional publications, including 10 patents. Viatcheslav A. Kochelap is Professor and Head of the Theoretical Physics Department at the Institute of Semiconductor Physics, National Academy of Sciences, Ukraine. He has published over 200 journal articles. Michael A. Stroscio is a Professor in the departments of Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Bioengineering, at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is a fellow of the IEEE, the American Physical Society, and the AAAS.
- Author(s)Michael A. Stroscio,Viatcheslav A. Kochelap,Vladimir V. Mitin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note210 b/w illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.