All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProvides technical administrators and managers with a practical overview of the subject and gives researchers working in different areas an introduction to developments in nanotechnology outside their own fields of expertise.
- Author BiographyCHARLES P. POOLE Jr., PhD, a professor emeritus in the Department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of South Carolina is a member of the USC nanotechnology center. FRANK J. OWENS, PhD, is a senior research scientist of the U.S. Army's Armament Research, Development, and Engineering Center, and a professor of physics in the graduate school of Hunter College of the City University of New York. Both authors are Fellows of the American Physical Society.
- Author(s)Charles P. Poole,Frank J. Owens
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2003
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight702 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.