All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a welcome learning aid for anyone who needs to go beyond the basics in network simulation. It provides all the information required to install NS2, run simple examples, modify existing NS2 modules, and incorporate new modules into the software.
- Author(s)Ekram Hossain,Teerawat Issariyakul
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight961 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.