All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Nonlinear Dispersive Equations
- Author BiographyFelipe Linares is a Researcher at the Instituto Nacional de Matematica Pura e Aplicada (IMPA) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Gustavo Ponce is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of California in Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Felipe Linares,Gustavo Ponce
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight483 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.98
- £12.87Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.