CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- Author(s)R. C. Verma,S. C. Gupta,V. K. Mittal
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Author BiographyV. K. Mittal, PhD, is Professor of Physics at Punjabi University, Patiala. He obtained his doctorate in Experimental Nuclear Physics from Panjab University, Chandigarh in 1980. Professor Mittal has over three decades of experience in teaching and research and has published more than 60 research papers in national and international journals. He has also authored three books on computational physics and computer simulation. His major research interests are in the areas of nuclear physics, material science and computational physics. R. C. Verma, PhD, is Professor and former Head of Physics Department at Punjabi University, Patiala. He received his doctorate in Theoretical High Energy Physics from Panjab University, Chandigarh in 1978, and has published more than 120 research papers in national and international journals of high repute. A recipient of Hari Om Ashram Award for his outstanding contributions to theoretical physics, Professor Verma has been visiting scientist in Canada, the USA, Switzerland, Taiwan and Italy. He has authored seven books on programming languages and computational physics. His current research interests are in the areas of particle physics and computational physics. S. C. Gupta, PhD, has been Professor and Head, Department of Physics, Punjabi University, Patiala. He received his doctorate in Theoretical Physics from the Australian National University, Canberra in 1968. Dr. Gupta has published nearly 60 research papers and has authored books on computational physics and computer simulation. He has had a collaborative programme with the Institute of Plasma Research, Gandhi Nagar. His areas of research interest are plasma physics and computational physics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.