All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've been tasked with building a team to handle risk management for online payments (RMP), this practical introduction provides a framework for choosing the technologies and personnel you need.
- Author BiographyOhad Samet is an entrepreneur and executive in the financial services industry, having worked as a manager, founder, and executive in various companies. Ohad started his career as manager of the fraud analysis group for FraudSciences, a fraud prevention startup for high risk payments. After FraudSciences was acquired by PayPal in 2008, he worked in various roles for the company, among them the manager of the new ventures risk team, in charge of risk management for PayPal's Digital Goods, Mobile and Adaptive Payments products. Ohad left PayPal in 2010 to work on two projects; one of them, Signifyd, is now a leading fraud prevention vendor working with Fortune 500 companies to reduce payments fraud. The other, Analyzd, was acquired by Klarna, an up and coming European payments company, in 2011. At Klarna, Ohad served as Chief Risk Officer, in charge of granting real-time short-term credit on Klarna's $2.5B of annual payments volume. In 2013 Ohad left Klarna to focus on new projects in the financial services industry. Ohad maintains a risk management and payments blog at http://www.ohadsamet.com.
- Author(s)Ohad Samet
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £28.85Trending at £40.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.