CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on and accessible book introduces Open Core Protocol (OCP) as a meta-protocol: a means for describing and capturing the communications requirements of an IP core, and mapping them to a specific set of signals with known semantics.
- Author BiographyW. David Schwaderer has a masters degree in Applied Mathematics from the California Institute of Technology and an MBA from the University of Southern California. He has worked at IBM, EDS, Adaptec, Symantec, and Silicon Valley startups. He has authored six commercial software programs for a variety of machine architectures using several different languages, dozens of articles, and ten technical books that explain complex technology in approachable ways. Whenever possible, David presents at Silicon Valley companies such as Intel, Google, Oracle Sun, and Symantec, as well as universities such as Stanford and MIT, immersing audiences in his favorite subject - innovation and its manifold surprises. His October 2007 MIT innovation lecture was selected as the best in the conference. He is a Silicon Valley consultant, presently assisting a global storage company to resolve storage device system development challenges.
- Author(s)W.David Schwaderer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note39 black & white tables, biography
- Weight284 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.