All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of Introduction to Optical Mineralogy has been thoroughly revised and updated to increase reading comprehension and improve the clarity of its illustrations. Ideal for advanced undergraduate and graduate courses in optical mineralogy, this accessible text is also an essential resource for petrology and petrography courses.
- Author BiographyWilliam D. Nesse is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Earth Sciences at the University of Northern Colorado.
- Author(s)William D. Nesse
- PublisherOxford University Press
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width191 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.