Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £22.25Trending at £24.76
- £9.39Trending at £11.35
- £7.73Trending at £10.00
- £4.59Trending at £4.91
- £11.34Trending at £12.95
- £13.37Trending at £18.00
- £7.53Trending at £8.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn its expanded new edition, this book covers boundary layers, multiple scales, homogenisation, slender body theory, symbolic computing, discrete equations and more. Includes exercises derived from current research, drawn from a range of application areas.
- Author BiographyMark Holmes has written a number of successful textbooks and is Professor at Rensselaar Polytechnic Institute.
- Author(s)Mark H. Holmes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight813 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.