Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- Author(s)Beth Dietz-Uhler,Elena Mastors,Martha L. Cottam,Thomas Preston
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight1111 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPolitical Psychology: Introduction and Overview. Personality and Politics. Cognition, Social Identity, Emotions, and Attitudes in Political Psychology. The Political Psychology of Groups. The Study of Political Leaders. The Political Psychology of Mass Politics: How Do People Decide for Whom to Vote? The Political Psychology of the Media in Politics. The Political Psychology of Race. From Ethnic Conflict to Genocide. The Political Psychology of Nationalism. The Political Psychology of Social Movements. The Political Psychology of Terrorism. The Political Psychology of International Security and Conflict. Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation. Glossary.
- Author BiographyMartha L. Cottam is a Professor of Political Science in the School of Politics, Philosophy, and Public Affairs at Washington state University. She specializes in political psychology, international politics, and intercommunal conflict. She has published books and articles on US foreign policy, decision making, nationalism, and Latin American politics. She received her Ph.D. from UCLA. Elena Mastors is currently Vice President and Dean of Applied Research at the American Public University System. Previous to her work with APUS, she was an Associate Professor in the National Decision Making Department of the Naval War College, and also held various senior intelligence and policy positions in the Office of Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence and the Defense Intelligence Agency. She has published numerous books, articles and papers on the subject of the political psychology of conflict and armed group. She received her Ph.D. from Washington State University. Thomas Preston is a Professor of Political Science in the School of Politics, Philosophy, and Public Affairs at Washington State University. He specializes in political psychology, leadership analysis, and international politics. He has written numerous books and articles on presidential leadership, weapons of mass destruction, and American foreign policy. He received his Ph.D. from The Ohio State University. Beth Dietz is Professor of Psychology at Miami University. Her research interests include social identity theory, computer-mediated communication, and the scholarship of teaching and learning..She teaches a variety of courses in psychology, including introductory psychology, social psychology, research design and analysis, and a graduate teaching practicum..She has strong interests in teaching online and using technology to enhance student learning. She received her Ph.D. in social psychology from the University of Pittsburgh.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.